Thursday, September 15, 2011

Oh how he has romanced me

So today during my quite time I decided to get out, and kind of go on a date with my beautiful King. I went to starbucks to get away, and dove into his love letter. It was awesome! After about 3 hours of being romanced and swept off my feet I left starbucks with the best feeling I have ever had after a date :D It’s so captivating to get lost in the wonderful abyss of the Lord’s love! Not just agape love, but passionate romantic love. I had never thought about God in that manner, but my heart delights in it! Allowing him to romance me, and sweep my off my feet. It makes me smile! Brings me so much joy! Anyways, just thought I would share a simple word, from a simple girl with a big God. 
To fall in love with God is the greatest of romances, to seek Him the greatest adventure, to find Him the greatest human achievement. (St. Augustine)
ALSO!
That is an awesome article on God’s romance for singles :D THought I’d share
God Bless
xoxo Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment